Lucé Pretorius is a South African Social Worker in Private Practice. I specialize in medial social work and employee assistance programs. I also offer counselling / therapeutic services and I do divorce mediation and parenting plans. Furthermore I am an international training provider and I provide training to businesses, professionals and individuals. ,
I started with my Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work at the North West University in 2008. I completed this Degree, as well as an Honors Degree in Social Work in 2012. I furthered my tertiary education and completed my Master’s Degree in Social Work in 2015. I have completed a variety of short courses, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Solution Focused Therapy and have presented more than 20 workshops of my own. I am currently busy with my PhD degree in Social Work at the North West University.
Achievements in my social work career include:
- Being nominated to serve on the South African Council for Social Service Professions in 2018;
- Two of my research articles is in process to be published in accredited academic journals;
- I was nominated as the best Social Work student in South Africa at the South African Council of Social Service Professions (2012);
- I was Selected as the best Social Work student at the North West University (2010 – 2012);
- I am part of Golden Key International Honor Society (2011 - present);
- Publication: Co-author: Service learning and volunteerism: the NWU’s Student Rag Community Service Story. Presented at SAAHE (South African Association of Health Educationalists). July 2011.
- Publication: Author: Die psigososiale omstandighede van opvoeders betrokke by die Vroeë Kinderontwikkelingsprogram van die Studente Jool Gemeenskapsdiens in Potchefstroom. 2015.
- Publication: Author: I am Sam – Disciplinary Guidelines to parents. Volume 1 – 5. 2017.